Friday, September 10, 2010

Jasmine Kimono Knit Project

Knitting season is finally upon us, and I couldn't wait until the weekend to get started on my first project of the year. I chose this gorgeous Nature's Choice Organic Cotton by LBY in dusty sage:



The nice lady at Crafty Planet helped me with the yarn, which wasn't exactly what the pattern called for. She also suggested I switch to a smaller needle than used in the pattern; as I've knit the first few rows, I'm growing nervous that I am making the cardigan too small. Here's how it should turn out:



I'm still really excited about how this project will turn out. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful yarn Drew! I have similar fears when I knit about size. Regardless of size, the kimono will be made of fabulous material!

    ReplyDelete