Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Calendar

N ot much of a "Done!" project, but I want to show you what I bought for my office. Each year it gets harder for me to find wall calendars for home and office that are space-appropriate and will work in their respective designs. This year, I decided to thumb my nose at big calendar publishers and opt not to buy a 2011 High School Musical calendar, but instead, to support a small-business owner and artist. The Etsy shop is Many Mugs, which you can find here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/manymugs?ref=pr_shop

The calendar I bought:



And how it looks in my office:



I love it because it is all photos of found objects. I like the perpetual function, which allows me to use the same 42 tiles each month over and over. The color palate is the same as just about everything else in my office, but specifically it complements the large painting over my desk. In all, I'm quite pleased with my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment